Interested in using twiducate? Here is how it works:
1. Setup an account using your email address. Choose a default classroom code.
2. Add students to your network. A random password will be generated for each student.
3. Post messages to your network for all your students to see.
(Students login using your classroom code and their random password – which you also have the option to change, thus never entering personal details such as their name, age or email.)
1. Add links to the bookmarks section
2. Change your avatar and bio in the avatar section.